Ajaccio vs Angers Match Review
November 16, 2022 Sports Betting
Anger did not win a single game in the French League. Moreover, the same side also failed to draw any game. Yes, they are struggling in this league. The betting review will help you to check the head-to-head, odds, tips predictions, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Here is the complete detail of teams and performance.
Ajaccio played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side.
On the other side, waves of anger also took part in six games and failed in all six ones.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game.
Head to Head
These two sides did not face each other in recent times. So, we cannot take any chances in this regard.
If we see predictions, then Ajaccio picked a 37% chance to win. On the other side, Anger also gained a 33% chance to win. The remaining 30% chances will go to the drawn game.
Red and yellow cards
Ajaccio faced 5 yellow cards and 1 yellow card. Whereas, Anger also faced 6 yellow cards and 2 red cards. It is a big change in teh performance of teams.
Goals in the French League 1
In the French League 1, Ajaccio played 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and one match did not take any side. They scored 6 goals and conceded 13 also. Yousef scored 3 goals for the team.
On the other side, Anger also took part in 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one also. Salama scored 3 goals for the team.
Both sides succeeded to do score in the last 10 games.
We are expecting a draw result. Moreover, Angers has some more chances tow in the game.
Ajaccio vs Angers Betting Odds
It is essential to compare the betting odds of teams. Yes, Ajaccio picked a 21/20 betting price versus 5/2 for Anger. The remaining 9/4 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Have you seen the recent result? If you have done it, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side. No one has multiple arguments about the best games of French League 1.
I tried to explain all the major features of the game. Yes, Angers failed in all 6 back to back games of French League 1. They did not impress the users of gambling in the whole world. That is the reason to put predictions amount on the Ajaccio. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Ajaccio as a better side of French League 1.