Ajaccio vs Monaco French League 1 Match Review

Ajaccio vs Monaco French League 1 Match Review

March 11, 2023 Sports Betting

Ajaccio vs Monaco French League 1 Match Review

Monaco is ready to win another game of French League 1. Both sides would like to win this game. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. We are not responsible for any change in the result. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. Here are the complete features of teams and players also.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. If we see predictions, then no one would like to change any player in this game.

Ajaccio vs Monaco Head-to-Head

Both sides faced each other in January 2023. The final result was 7-1 in the favor of Moncao. They would like to win another game of French League 1.


If we see predictions, Ajaccio picked a 23% chance to win the game. Monaco is also ready to gain a 51% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the game.

Ajaccio and Monaco’s Goals

In the French League 1, Ajaccio played 12 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 19 also. Belalili scored 6 goals for the side. We made these results on the behalf of the past detail.

If we see the results away from home, then Monaco played 13 games and won 8 times. The same side scored 16 goals and conceded 14 also. Wissam scored 16 goals for the side. we took this information from the best spot of data. Here are the odds of teams.

Ajaccio vs Monaco Betting Odds

If we see the odds of teams, then Ajaccio picked 18/5 price versus 7/10 for Monaco. The remaining 14/5 numbers will go to draw the game of the league. Here are the yellow and red cards for the sides.

Yellow and red cards

According to red and yellow cards, then Ajjacio faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Monaco also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of league.


These couple of sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of French League 1. So, there will not any pressure on any side of the day. Here are the final result predictions.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more predictions. All the data have been taken from official sources. if you are a new one, then you must have to take and check the reliability predictions. Ajaccio and Monaco are the two best sides of French League 1. Monaco needs to improve in this game. A single player can change any game in the league. Do not forget to take risks in predictions. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match of the league.