Argentina vs Mexico Match Review – World Cup 2022

Argentina vs Mexico Match Review – World Cup 2022

November 24, 2022 Sports Betting

Argentina vs Mexico Match Review - World Cup 2022

Argentina always played well in tough games of the season. They can win this game. I will try my best to leave useful information. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the world cup 2022.

Latest performance

Argentina played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game and did not draw any match. On the other side, Mexico also played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side.


Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more detail for you.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in September 2019. The final result was 4-0 in the favor of Argentina. It will create some additional pressure on the Mexico team.


According to the predictions of teams, Argentina picked a 61% chance to win. On the other side, Mexico also gained a 15% chance to carry the day. the remaining 24% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in the World Cup 2022

Argentina played 1 game and failed in one match. They scored 1 goal and conceded 2 also. Messi scored one goal in the last game.

If we see the results and performance of Mexico, then they played one game and succeeded to draw one game also. No one has scored in this game. Here are betting odds and tips.

Betting Odds

According to the betting odds of teams, Argentina picked an 8/15 betting price versus 5/1 for Mexico. Whereas, 29/10 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Argentina vs Mexico Betting Tips

On the other hand, both sides are going to play another game. We are expecting a draw game.

Red and yellow cards

Red and yellow cards always played a vital role in predictions. However, no one faced any red cards in the last game. Both sides conceded 2.2 yellow cards.

Last match performance

I have checked that Saudi Arabia and Argentina played their last game. Argentina failed in the last game by a 2-1 result. It was an upset game by the two sides. Saudia created a lot of pressure on this team.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. Both sides are going to play an important game. Argentina is ready to win this game. They showed a lot of great performance in the recent matches. However, Argentina failed in the last game versus Saudi Arabia. That is the reason to face more pressure in this game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. In football, anything may happen at any time. But, Argentina will win this game.