Arsenal vs Aston Villa Match Review

Arsenal vs Aston Villa Match Review

August 29, 2022 Sports Betting

Arsenal vs Aston Villa Match Review

Arsenal always performed well in crucial games. The same side has a fantastic record also. They won 5 times in recent times. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, goals in the English Premier League, and the team’s statistics. After reading all information, you will be able to make a prediction.

Latest performance

Arsenal played six games and won 5 times. They failed in one game only. On the other side, Aston Villa also participated in six games and failed four. The remaining 2 games are distributed in a draw and win. Here are the latest six-game results for you.

Results in the last six games

Arsenal: W W W W W, L

Aston Villa : L,L,L,L,D,W

Arsenal is in brilliant form to win this game easily. They failed in one game in the last six games. Here is the expected squad.


I have read all news about the team’s latest lineup and found no change. We are expecting the same lineup as Arsenal. All the teams would like to enter the ground with winning quads. Here is head-to-head data for you. The match was played for 4 months.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in March 2022. Arsenal won the game by 0-1. Arsenal would like to create pressure on the other side, here are expected predictions of teams.


According to predictions, Arsenal picked 54% chances to win. On the other hand, Aston Villa gained only a 22 percent chance of winning. The remaining 24% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Arenal played 2 games and won a couple of times. They scored 6 goals and conceded 3 also. Martin scored 3 goals in recent matches.

On the other hand, Aston Villa also played 2 games and failed in 2 matches. They scored one goal and conceded 5 also. Danny was the top scorer with 1 goal.

Red and Yellow cards

Martin from Arsenal faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Dany from Arsenal also faced an exact number of cards.

Betting Odds for Arsenal and Aston Villa

Comparing the odds of teams before leaving any final result is essential. Arenal picked ⅖ betting price versus 6/1 for the other team. Moreover, 7/2 numbers will draw the game.


Arsenal remained undefeated in all last 5 games. So, beating these kinds of teams in the English Premier League is not easy. Here are betting tips for you.

Betting Tips

Both teams have the same chance of winning the game. We faced different results in head-to-head and prediction percentages.

Final Words

Everyone has their predictions for this game. In my opinion, Arsenal willow in this game without any issue. I want to ask you to choose Arsenal for a better result. We made these predictions very carefully. All the data have been taken from reliable sources.