Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Match Review
September 19, 2022 Sports Betting
Arsenal played some good games in the English premier league. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. If you want to get a more reliable result, then you have to compare facts and figures. I tried my best to explain all the significant features of games.
Arsenal played six games and won 5 times. They failed in one game, also. On the other side, Hotspur also participated in six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and succeeded in drawing one match also. Here is head-to-head data.
Results in the last six games
Arsenal : W,W,W,W,W,L
Hotspur : W,W,W,W,L,D
Both sides left different results. Hotspur failed in one more game than the other team. So, they can face some pressure on the other team.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 3-0 in favor of Hotspur. So, it is a piece of good news for them to win more games.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced red and yellow cards in the last game. Yes, Jesus faced 2 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Kane also faced 3 yellow and 0 red cards. Here is more data for you.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to o the latest updates, no one would like to alter teh winning lineup.
Arsenal picked 39% chances to win. On the other side, Hotspur also gained a 35% chance of winning the game. The remaining 26% chances will go to a draw match. Here is data about the goals in the English premier league.
Goals in the English premier league
In the English premier league, Arsenal played 3 games and won 3 times. They did not fail in any game from the last few matches. On the other side, they scored 8 goals and conceded 4 also. Jesus scored 3 goals and conceded 0 also.
On the other side, Hotspur also played 3 games and won 1. They succeeded in drawing 2 games also. On the other side, they scored 5 goals and conceded 3 also. Kane scored 6 goals for the team.
It is essential to compare the betting odds of teams. Yes, Arsenal picked 23/20 numbers versus Hotspur 23/10. Moreover, 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are the final words about the match.
If you have read all teh data and information, then it is not a big deal to compare the teams. According to our facts and figures, Arsenal has the maximum chance of winning the match. We are not responsible for any loss in betting. I always took the data from official sources. You can take the side of Arsenal as the best player. It has some great players on the team.