Atlanta vs Sampordia Match Review
December 31, 2022 Sports Betting
Both sides have the same kind of results in the last six games of Italian Series A. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, goals in the Italian Series A, and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take a risk in betting. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here is more detail for you.
Atlanta played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 0 games. Whereas, Sampordia also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Both sides will play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-2 in the favor of Atlanta. Let’s see who will win the game.
Red and yellow cards
Both teams faced red and yellow cards, yes Atlanta faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. Whereas, Sampordia also faced 7 yellow cards and 2 red cards. It is a major change on two sides.
In the predictions of teams, Atlanta picked a 68% chance to win. On the other hand, Sampordia also gained a 12% chance to win. The remaining 20% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A.
Atalanta and Sampdoria Goals
According to goals in the Italian Series A, they played 8 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. They scored 11 goals and conceded 11 also. Lookman scored 7 goals.
On the other hand, Sampordia played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 4 goals and conceded 14 also. Filip scored 2 goals for the side.
Sampdoria remained well in only one game from the last 10 games. It is a bad thing for them in the series.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, Atlanta is a much better side to win the game. The same side will win this game. No one is responsible for any result. They will get more betting prices as compared to another side.
I tried my best to leave useful results in the past. Both sides have the same chance to win the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. According to us, Atlanta is a much better side to win the game. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past information of teams and players. That is the end of the review of teams.