Barcelona vs Espanyol Match Review
November 21, 2022 Sports Betting
Barcelona is ready to win another game of Spanish La Liga. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win. In betting, you need to check the detail of all sides before to take the final decision.
Barcelona played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game and did not draw any side. On the other side, Espanyol also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and three matches did not take any side.
It is a huge change between the two teams.
Head to Head
Both sides face each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one would like to fail in this game Espanyol can change its players in this match.
According to the predictions of teams, Barcelona picked a 76% chance to win. On the other side, Espanyol also gained an 8% chance to win. The remaining 16% chances will go to the drawn game.
Goals in the Spanish La Liga
In Spanish La Liga, Barcelona played 7 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 1 also. They scored 17 goals and conceded 0 also. Robert scored 13 goals for the side.
On the other side, Espanyol played 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 9 also. Joeslo scored 7 goals. Here is more data for you.
If we check the performance of Barcelona, then the same side remained undefeated in 6 games from 7. it is a big change between the two sides.
Red and yellow cards
Red cards played a vital role in the predictions of any side. So, both sides faced only yellow cards in the last 8 games.
Barcelona succeeded to do score in the last 6 games and remained undefeated.
Barcelona will win this game without any issues. There is not any chance to draw the game.
According to the betting odds of teams, Barcelona picked a 2/9 betting price versus 9/1 for Espanyol. On the other side, they picked a 5/1 betting rate of the game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. At the end, I would like to ask you to pick Barcelona as a better side. They can win this game easily. The same is rattling the preparations of others.