Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs FC Porto Match Review
October 11, 2022 Sports Betting
Both sides remained well in some games. They also failed in previous games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, prediciotns, odds, tips, statistics, and goals in the UEFA Champions League. After getting all information, you can make prediciotns. In the Champions League, FC Porto is also the best side to win this game.
Bayer 04 Leverkusen played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and a couple of matches did not leave any results.
On the other side, FC Porto also took part in six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and one match ended without any result.
Result in the last six games
Bayer 04 Leverkusen : W,W,L,L,D,D
FC Porto : W,W,W,W,L,L
It is a major change in the performance of teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in the next games.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of FC Porto. so, they can create some pressure in this game also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. However, FC Porto will enter the ground with the same lineup.
If we compare the predictions of teams, then Bayer 04 picked a 45% chance to win. On the other side, FC Porto also gained a 29% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to the drawn game.
Goals in the Champions League
In the English Football League, Bayer 04 Leverkusen also took part in one game and won 1 time. They failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw in one match.
On the other side, FC Porto also took part in one game and failed in it. They scored one goal and conceded 2 also. Uribe scored 1 goal in the match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Bayer 04 Leverkusen picked an 11/10 betting price versus 23/10 for FC Porto. The remaining 13/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are statistics and betting tips for teams.
FC Porto failed in the last couple of games of the same league. They need to win this game for survival in the league.
On the behalf of data, betting tips are favoring both sides. However, FC Porto did well in head to head game. Moreover, Bayer 04 is also doing well in the same season.
After getting all the information, you can make prediciotns. If you still have any issues, then you can compare more data. In betting, you need to take some risk. Everyone has its mind to make expectations. No one is responsible for any kind of result in betting. I took all the data from official sources. I am in the favor of FC Porto team.