Blackburn Rovers vs Watford Match Review

Blackburn Rovers vs Watford Match Review

September 10, 2022 Sports Betting

Blackburn Rovers vs Watford Match Review

Rovers and Watford are going to play an important game in the English Football League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, and goals in the English Football League and squads. After reading the article, you will be able to make predictions. Here is a summary of the match.

Latest performance

Rovers played six games and won 2 times. On the other side, Watford also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side succeeded to draw three games and failed in one.

Results in the last six games

Rovers : W,W,L,L,L,L

Watford : W,W,L,L,D,D

There is a complete difference between the performance of teams. We made these results very carefully.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other for one year. Watford remained well by 2-3 result. It will create additional pressure on the other team.


There is too much change in the predictions of teams. Yes, Rovers picked 30% chances to win. On the other side, Watford also gained a 41% chance to win. The remaining 29% chances will go to a draw match. We made these predictions on the behalf of past facts and figures. Here is a detail of red and yellow cards.

Red and Yellow cards

I have checked the recent detail of the red and yellow cards. I did not find any number of these cards. So, no one face any red and yellow card.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Black Rovers played 4 games and won 2 times. The same side also failed in a couple of games. They scored 5 goals and conceded 5 also. Diaz scored 4 goals.

On the other side, Watford played 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 3 also. Pedro scored 2 goals. Here are squads of teams.


Both sides did not leave any update about the final XI. we have to wait till the start of the game. Here are betting odds and tips.

Betting Odds

Rovers picked a 9/5 betting price versus 9/5 for the other team. The remaining 21/10 numbers will go to the drawn match. Here are the statistics of the match.


These couple of teams succeeded to do goals in the last three back-to-back games.

Betting Tips

Everyone has its prediction. According to betting tips, Watford has a lot of chances to win the match. Here are the final words of the match.

Final Words

I tried to explain all the major features of the match. If you still have any issues, then you can compare facts and figures. Both teams would like to win this game. We faced huge contradictions in head-to-head and in predictions. Moreover, there is a huge change in the goals in the English football league. Watford has more chances to win. He did well to draw 4 games. It is the reason to take favor of it.