Brighton and Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace Match Review
March 5, 2023 Sports Betting
Albion is ready to win an other game in the English Premier League. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. In predictors, we must have to take some risks. Here are the complete facts and features of teams and players.
Albion played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Crystal Palace also played six games and failed in 2 matches. The same side succeeded to draw 4 matches also.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change its players in the teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Yes, we are also expecting the same result in this game.
If we see predictions, the Albion picked a 55% chance to win. On the other side, Palace also gained a 21% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match. Here are goals in the English Premier League.
Brighton and Hove Albion and Crystal Palace Goals
In the English Premier League, Albion played 11 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 17 goals and conceded 11 also. Pascal scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other side, Crystal Palace played 11 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 14 also. Zaha scored 6 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Brighton and Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace Betting Odds
In the English Premier League game, Albion is ready to get 4/7 numbers versus 9/2 for another side. Yes, the remaining 3/1 numbers will go to draw the match of the English Premier League.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Albion faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Crystal Palace also faced 5 yellow cards and 1 red card.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. we are not responsible for any kind of change in result. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Albion as a better side. They won more games than the other. Crystal Palace did not win even a single game from the last 10 games. That is the reason to have more pressure in this important game of the English Premier League.