Burnley vs Watford English Football League Match Review
January 19, 2023 Sports Betting
Burnley failed in only one game from the last six games. They did well in all the matches. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips,predicitons, goals in the English Football League, and much more. After getting all the information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Burnley played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also. On the other side. Watford played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 matches also. It is a major change between the two sides.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Let’s see which will be the final lineup for this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Watford. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of the English Football League.
If we see predictions, then Burnley picked a 41% chance to win. On the other hand, Watford also gained a 30% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the match.
Burnley and Watford Goals
In the English Football League, Burnley played 14 games and won 10 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 4 also. They scored 30 goals and conceded 11 also. Jay scored 9 goals for the side. We took this information from past sources.
On the next side. Watford played 14 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 16 also. Joao scored 8 goals for sure. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Red and yellow cards
If we see red and yellow cards, then Burnley faced 9 yellow cards and Watford also faced 8 yellow cards. However, no one faced any red cards this season. Here are the odds and tips.
Odds and tips
Odds and tips are always made on the behalf of past data. Yes, Burnley remained outstanding in the last 5 games of the English Football League. They have a maximum chance to win this game. The same side gained more rate as compared to Watford. It is an interesting game for viewers around the entire world.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Burnley as a better side. They are ready to win another game in the English Football League. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Our purpose is to take and compare data.