Chelsea vs Everton English Premier League Match Review
March 6, 2023 Sports Betting
The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. we are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here are complete facts and figures from two sides. Do not forget to take some risks.
Chelsea played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Everton also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Chelsea. Yes, they are ready to win another game of the league.
According to predictions, Chelsea picked a 65% chance to win. On the other side, Everton also gained a 14% chance to win. The remaining 21% chance will go to drawing the match of the league.
Chelsea and Everton Goals
In the English Premier League, Chelsea played 12 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 8 also. Kai scored 5 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.
On the other side, Everton played 12 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 7 matches also. They scored 6 goals and conceded 20 also. Dermal scored 3 goals for the side.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Chelsea faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Everton also faced 9 yellow cards and 1 red card. It only changes between two sides of the game.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the league.
Chelsea vs Everton Betting Odds
If we see the odds of teams, then there is a far change between the two sides of the day. Chelsea picked 4/9 price versus 6/1 for Everton. The remaining 10/3 numbers will go to draw the match of the league. Yes, no one is responsible for any change in result.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. We are not responsible for any change in the result. If you face any issue, then you can use your own experience also. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Chelsea as a better side. It is the only side that can change the side of the game. All the players are in good form to get something better than the other. That is the end of this match review.