Chelsea vs Leeds United English Premier League Match Review
February 12, 2023 Sports Betting
Leeds United is a better side to win another game in the league. They produced a lot of the best results in the past. That is the reason to win another game of the league. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predicitons, goals in the English Premier League, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. Here is more data for you.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here are more data for your assistance.
Chelsea played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. Leeds United also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of Leeds United. Here are more predictions for your assistance.
In the English Premier League matches, Chelsea picked a 64% chance to win. On the other side, Leeds United also gained a 16% chance to win. The remaining 20% chance will go to drawing the match.
Chelsea and Leeds United Goals
In the English Premier League, Chelsea played 10 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 7 also. Kai scored 5 goals for the side.
On the other side, Leeds also played 11 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 22 also. Rodrigo scored 10 goals for the side. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data for your assistance.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the English Premier League. So, there is not any pressure on any side of the league.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Leeds United faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Chelsea also faced 9 yellow cards and one red card. Yes, we are expecting the same kind of result.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Both sides have a different record in the last some matches. So, we can choose Chelsea because of having more wins. Let’s see which is a better side to win. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more information. Leeds United is in the struggle the past games. they need to overcome these faults. That is the end of the review.