Cremonese vs Roma Italian Series A Match Review
February 10, 2023 Sports Betting
Cremonse did not win even a single match the last time. They would like to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in predictions. Here is more data for your assistance.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both sides would like to play with the same lineup in this match.
Cremonese played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeed to draw one match also. On the other side, Roma also played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of two sides. Yes, they can win another game in the league.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, Roma is ready to win another game in the league. They created a lot of good results in the past matches. Yes, that is the reason to win another game of the league.
If we see predictions, then Cremonese picked a 14% chance to win. On the other side, Roma also gained a 63% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Cremonese and Roma Goals
According to goals in the Italian Series A, Creomonse played 11 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 5 goals and conceded 19 also. David scored 5 goals for the side.
On the other side, Roma played 11 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 13 also. Paulo scored 7 goals for the side. let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Yellow and red cards
These couple of sides faced some yellow and red cards. Yes, Roma faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Cremonese also faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Roma is one of the best side to win the game. They created a lot of positive results in the past matches. So, you can choose Roma as a better one. Yes, they showed more goals and positive results in the recent leagues of different kinds.