Crystal Palace vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Review
October 17, 2022 Sports Betting
The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, statistics, and much more data. After getting all information, you can make prediciotns. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. Do not forget to take risks in betting also. Here is the complete data of the teams.
Crystal Palace played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three games. On the other side, the Wanderers also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw three matches. Here is more data for you.
Results in the last six games
Crystal Palace : W,L,L,D,D,D
Wanderers : W,W,L,L,L,D
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 0-2 in the favor of Crystal Palace. It will create additional pressure on the other side.
Crystal Palace picked a 49% chance to win the game. On the other side, the Wanderers also gained a 23% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to the drawn game. Here is more data for you.
No one has declared its final lineup. According to updates, both sides will play with the same lineup.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Crystal Palace played 5 games and won 2 times. they failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, they scored 7 goals and conceded 7 also. Zaha scored 4 goals.
Wanderers also took part in 5 games and failed in 4 games. The same side succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 7 goals and conceded 8 also. Neves scored 3 goals for the team.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced only yellow cards in the same season. On the other side, no one faced any red card.
Crystal Palace picked a 6/5 betting price versus 27/10 for Wanders. Whereas, 11/5 numbers will go draw game.
The Wanderers failed to score in the last 4 back to back games. Here are betting tips for teams.
So, wanderers are still struggling in the season. They need to win this game. However, it will not an easy task for them. Here are betting tips for you.
If we see betting tips, then Crystal Palace has maximum chances to carry the day. Here are the final words for predictions.
I tried my best to create the best prediciotns for you. If you still have any issues, then you can search for more research. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from reliable and official sources. Crystal Palace is in well form to win another match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. We made these predictions on the behalf of past detail and data.