DC United vs Inter Miami CF Match Review

DC United vs Inter Miami CF Match Review

September 17, 2022 Sports Betting

DC United vs Inter Miami CF Match Review

Betting review always played a good role in predicting teh best team of the day. After reading all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave better data for you. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, and goals in the US Major Soccer League. Here is a complete description of the latest games.

Latest performance

D.C United played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games, and 2 matches did not leave any result. On the other side, Inter Miami also participated in six games and won 3 times. They failed in three games also. It is a significant difference between the two teams.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 2-2. it showed that no one has any pressure on another side. Here are more predictions for you.


D.C United picked 39% chances to win. Conversely, Inter Miami also gained 33% chances to carry the day. Moreover, the remaining 28% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the US Major Soccer League

In the US Major Soccer League, Inter Miami played 15 games and won 2 matches. They won 4 times and succeeded in drawing 4 matches also. The same side scored 18 goals and conceded 26 also. Fountas scored 11 goals.

On the other hand, Inter Miami also took part in 15 games and won 2 times. They scored 9 goals and conceded 26 also. Gonzalo scored 12 goals. It is a massive change in the performance of teams. You may also compare the facts and figures to other spots.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to updates, no one will change the winning lineup.

Results in the last six games

D.C United : D,D,L,L,L,D

Inter Miami : W,W,W,L,L,L

Both sides created many differences in the result. So, you can create some predictions from this data.

D.C. United vs Inter Miami CF Betting Odds

It is essential to compare the betting price of teams. Yes, D.C United picked 11/8 betting price versus Inter Miami 7/4 numbers. Moreover, the 5/2 betting price will go to the drawn match. Here are the statistics of teams.


D.C United did not do any goals in the last three back-to-back games.

Betting Tips

Both sides have the same chances of winning. Moreover, the average score for the two teams will be 2.5. Here is the final expected conclusion of the game.


Have you read all data in the above and compared them? If you have done it, it is not a big deal to create the day’s winner. Yes, Inter-Mian failed in three games and also won 3 matches. The other side remained undefeated in one match. So, we can choose Inter Miami as a better side of the day.