Espanyol vs Celta de Vigo Spanish La Liga Match Review
March 9, 2023 Sports Betting
Celta de Vigo played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in also in some matches. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Here are more features for your assistance.
Espanyol played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Celta de Vigo also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two sides. We cannot take any chance on the behalf of the past data.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Yes, Espanyol will not like to altar any player in this game.
If we see the predictions in the teams, then Espanyol picked a 36% chance to win. On the other side, Celta de Vigo also gained a 35% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the match of the league.
Espanyol and Celta de Vigo Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Espanyol played 12 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 20 also. Joselu scored 11 goals for the side.
On the other side, Celta de Vigo played 12 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 20 also. Aspas scored 9 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.
Espanyol vs Celta de Vigo Betting Odds
In the last some games, Espanyol picked 9/5 price versus 8/5 for Celta de Vigo. the remaining 2/1 numbers will go to draw the match.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Espanyol picked 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Celta de Vigo also faced 9 yellow cards and 1 red card.
I have checked that both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of Spanish La Liga.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the information is pure and taken from reliable and best spots. We do not like to use scam information for you. In predictions, do not forget to take some risks. Espanyol needs to improve because of having a rough past match. However, these couple sides succeeded to do goals in the recent matches.