FC Augsburg vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen Match Review
January 7, 2023 Sports Betting
It is an important game in the German Bundesliga season. There is also a great change between the two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. If you have any information, then you can take and compare more data. Augsburg did not win even a single game in the last six games. Here are the complete facts and figures of teams and players. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squids, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the German Bundesliga season.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. These couple of sides would like to play with the same lineup.
Augsburg played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 games all. Bayer also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 games. Here is head to head and predictions of the teams.
FC Augsburg vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen Head-to-Head
If we check the head-to-head game, then both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Augsburg. It showed that the same side has more chances to win the game.
If we check the predictions of teams, then Augsburg picked a 21% chance to win. On the other side, Bayer also gained a 57% chance to win. The remaining 22% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are goals in the same season.
FC Augsburg and Bayer 04 Leverkusen Goals
In the German Bundesliga season, Augsburg played 8 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 all. They scored 17 goals and conceded 15 also. Ermedin scored 5 goals for the side.
On the next side, Bayer played 7 games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 15 also. Dibay scored 6 goals. Here is more information for you.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced only yellow cards. No one is worried about the exclusion of any player.
Augsburg failed in all the last 4 back to back games of the German Bundesliga season.
If you are a new one, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side. Yes, both sides have the same chance to win the game. However, if we see the latest record, then Bayer is ready to win another game of the season. The other side did not win even a single game in the last 10 games. No doubt, they succeeded to draw the games. That is the reason to choose Bayer as a better side. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official and reliable sources. That is the end of the review.