Fiorentina vs Empoli Match Review
January 29, 2023 Sports Betting
There is a small change in the performance of the two sides. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more detail.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. I have seen that both sides did not change any player in the last some matches.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other for six months. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. Let’s see which is a better side.
Fiorentina played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other hand, Empoli also played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
If we see predictions, then Fiorentina picked a 65% chance to win. On either side, Empoli also gained a 15% chance to win. The remaining 20% chance will go to drawing the match.
Fiorentina and Empoli Goals
If we compare the goals of the two sides, then Fiorentina played 10 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 15 also. Whereas, Luka scored 3 goals for the side.
If we check the performance of Empli, then they played 10 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 14 also. Tommaso scored 4 goals in the last some matches.
Red and yellow cards
If we compare the red and yellow cards, then both sides just faced yellow cards in the last match. On the other hand, Empoli faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Fireintia also faced 4 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Odds and tips
Everyone has their tips and odds, then Empli is the better side to win the game. They showed the outstanding result. The same side is ready to win another game with a maximum price.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last some matches. So, there is not any pressure on any side.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. if you face any issue, then no one can beat you in the prediction. All the data have been taken from official and reliable sources. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Empoli as a better side. The same side won a lot of games in the past. Let’s see what is going to happen.