Hertha BSC vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Match Review
September 27, 2022 Sports Betting
There is much change in the performance of teams. Yes, Hertha remained well in only one game from the last some matches. On the other side, TSG is a wonderful side of the league. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the German Bundesliga. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions.
Hertha BSC played six games and won one time. They failed in 2 games and three matches did not take any side.
On the other side, TSG also took part in six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and one match did not leave any result. Here is head-to-head data and squads of teams.
No one has declared its final lineup. According to the updates, TSG will not change any player in this game.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced red and yellow cards in the past game. Hertha also faced one red card in the last match. On the other side, TSG faced 6 yellow cards but no red cards. It is a good sign for them.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2022. Hertha BSC remained well by 3-0 goals in that game. They can create pressure in this match.
According to predictions, Hertha BSC picked 30% chances to win. On the other side, TSG also gained 46% chances to carry the day. The remaining 24% chances will go to a draw game.
Goals in the German Bundesliga
In the German Bundesliga, Hertha BSC played 3 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in one game also. They scored 3 goals and conceded 4 also. Dodi was the top scorer to score 2 goals in the recent games.
On the other side, TSG 1899 also took part in 3 games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. The entire side scored 4 goals and conceded 4 also. Munas scored 2 goals for the team. Here is more data for you.
According to betting odds, TSG 1899 picked a 6/5 betting price. Whereas, BSC Hertha also gained 15/8 numbers and will go to the drawn match. The remaining 13/5 numbers will go to the drawn match.
Both sides scored in the last couple of games. So, it is a piece of good news for both teams.
Both sides will do an average score of 2.5. So, we are expecting a draw game. Here is the conclusion for you.
I tried my best to explain all the major features of the match. If you still have any issues, then you can get more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not worry about the accuracy of the information. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the TSG side as a favorite. They do well in 4 back to back games. Let’s see what is going to happen.