Juventus bs Benfica Match Review

Juventus bs Benfica Match Review

September 14, 2022 Sports Betting

Juventus bs Benfica Match Review

I have checked the difference between the two teams. Juventus remained undefeated in only one game from the last six. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Champions league. After reading all data, you can make predictions. Let’s start without wasting time.

Latest performance

Juventus played six games and won 1 time. The same side also failed in 4 games and succeeded in drawing one match also. On the other side, Benfica also participated in six games and won all of them. It is a massive difference between the two teams. We made these results on behalf of the champions league.

Head to Head

Both sides did not face each other in recent games. So, we cannot make any predictions on its behalf of it. Here are the predictions of teams.


If we compare predictions, then Juventus picked 55% chances to win. On the other side, Benfica also gained a 22% chance of winning. The remaining 23% chances will go to a draw game.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to our own experience, Benfica will not change its lineup. Here are goals in the Champions League.

Goals in UEFA Champions League

Juventus did not play even a single game in the Champions League. So, we cannot take any decision on behalf of past data. Weston scored one goal in recent matches.

On the other side, Benfica did not play any game in the champions league, so we have to rely on past results. Rada scored 1 goal for the team. Here are betting odds, tips, and card information.

Red and Yellow cards

Juventus faced 2 yellow cards by two players. On the other side, Benfica also faced one yellow card. It is a big difference between the two teams.

Betting odds

It is good to compare the betting odds before making the final decision. Juventus picked 13/10 betting numbers versus 11/5. On the other side, 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are the statistics of the match.


Juventus did not win even a single game in the last six.

Betting Tips

I have checked the detail of the teams. Benfica is a better team to win the game. We cannot choose any other team. Benfica is on top nowadays. Here is the conclusion.

Final Words

If you do not have any experience in betting, then you can also choose Benfica as a better side. They played a lot of good games in the champions league. The same side is going to win another game in the same league. We are in favor of Benfica rather than Juventus. All the players are in healthy form to do something better. In the end, Benfica will post 7th win in a row. We made this prediction after getting a lot of data and information. No one is responsible for any result.