October 19, 2022 Sports Betting
Juventus and Empoli played a lot of games in the Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictors, head to head, and statistics. After getting all detail, you can make prediciotns. I will try my best to create the best prediciotns for you. Do not forget to take risks in the game. Here is a summary of the latest games.
Juventus played six games and won 3 times. The same side also failed in three games. On the other side, Empoli also played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side.
Results in the last six games
Juventus : W,W,W,L,L,D
Empoli : L,L,L,L,D,D
Ye has checked that both sides have a large change in the predictions of teams. Emoji did not win even a single game in the last six games. That is the reason to face more pressure in this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other for 9 months. Juventas picked 2-3 results to become the best side.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is more data for you.
Red and yellow cards
Both teams faced just yellow cards. However, no one has faced a red card. Read the prediciotns of teams.
If we see predictions, then Juventus picked a 73% chance to win. On the other hand, Empoli also gained a 10% chance to win. The remaining 17% chance will go to the drawn game.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italia Series A, Juventus played 5 games and won 3 times. They succeeded to draw in three games. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 3 also. Dusan scored 6 goals. Here is more data for you.
On the other side, Empoli also took part in 5 games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and 3 matches did not take any side.
The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 5 also. Flippo scored 2 goals.
Juventus picked ⅖ betting price versus 7/1 for Empoli. Whereas, 18/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
According to betting tips, Juventus has the maximum chance to win the game. We made these tips after comparing all the data of players and teams.
We have seen that there is a large change in the results of teams. Moreover, Juventus did well in head-to-head games and the prediciotns. On the behalf of it, we can take any decision. Do not forget to take risks in the betting.
After getting all facts and figures, you can easily compare the numbers of teams. Yes, Juventus has maximum chances to win the game. The same side did well in recent games and the over results. So, be ready to choose this team for betting.