Leicester City vs Aston Villa Match Review
March 26, 2023 Sports Betting
Leicester City did not win even a single game in the league. Both sides would like to win this game. Aston Villa is a much better side to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to the result, Aston Villa will play with the same lineup.
Leicester City played six games and failed in 5 games. Wheres, they succeeded to draw one match also. Aston Villa also played six games and won 3 times. The same issue failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 2-4 in the favor of Leicester City. they would like to win this game also.
If we see predictions, then Leicester City picked a 42% chance to win. Whereas, Aston also gained a 32% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the game of the league. here are goals in the English premier league.
Leicester City and Aston Villa Goals
In the English premier league, Leicester City played 13 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 17 also. James scored 9 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
On the other side, Aston Villa also played 13 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 20 also. Ollie scored 9 goals for the side. Here are more data.
Leicester City vs Aston Villa Betting Odds
According to the odds of teams, Leicester City is ready to win another game, but they will fail due to failure in the last 5 games. Whereas, Aston Villa picked more rate in this game to win it.
Leicester City failed in the last 5 back to back games of the league.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Aston Villa is a better side and faced only 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, the other side conceded 1 red card.
If you have read all the above information, then it is not a big deal to compare the two sides. Yes, Aston Villa is a good side to win the game. We made these odds and tips on the behalf of the past data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Aston Villa as a smart side. They can win this game without any issues. In predictions, anything may happen at any time.