February 1, 2023 Sports Betting
Both sides would like to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tops, predictions, goals in the Champions League, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in predictions. Here are the complete facts and figures for your assistance.
Liverpool played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other hand, Real Madrid also played six games and won 3 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 3 also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Real Madrid. Yes, they can win this game once again.
It is not an easy task to predict the best side of the game. Yes, Liverpool picked 40% chances to win. On the other side, Real Madrid also gained a 60% chance to win. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
In the Champions League, Liverpool played 4 games and won 3 times. The same side did not fail in any game. Whereas, they scored 6 goals and conceded 1 also. Salah scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Real Madrid also played 3 games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 6 goals and conceded 3 also. Junior scored 4 goals for the side.
If we see odds and tips, then Liverpool picked 1/1 price versus 23/10 for Real Madrid. The remaining numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the Champions League.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced a lot of cards. But, it is good news that no one faced any red card. Yes, both sides conceded 8.8 yellow cards. That is a piece of good news for these couple of sides.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you must have to take more action. A wise viewer is that who took information from his own. Under 18 are also not allowed to take part in prediction. Real Madrid remained well in head-to-head and in overall results. They scored more than the other side. That is the reason to choose the side verses the other one of Champions League 2023.