Monaco vs Brest Match Review
December 1, 2022 Sports Betting
Both sides would like to win this game. it is an important game of French League 1. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. Here is the complete detail of the teams.
Monaco played six games and won 3 times. the same side failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Brest also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and one match did not take any side.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 4-2 in the favor of Monaco. Let’s see which is a better side in this game. Usually, Monaco would like to maintain pressure in this game also.
If we compare the predictions, then Monaco picked a 66% chance to win. On the other side, Brest also gained a 14% chance to carry the day. the remaining 20% chances will go to drawing the match.
Monaco and Brest Goals
In the French League 1, Monaco played 8 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. They scored 15 goals and conceded 15 also. Breel scored 7 goals. Let’s see which is a better one in this game.
On the other side, Brest also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 15 also. Romain scored 4 goals for the side.
According to it, both sides succeeded to do score in this game. So, we can take any side for betting.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced red and yellow cards. Yes, Monaco faced 3 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Brest also faced 3 yellow cards and one red card. There is not any change in this department of the game.
Betting tips and odds
Monaco is ready to win this game. They will surely get more betting prices due to having a positive head-to-head and betting predictions percentage. We made these tips on the behalf of the past data.
I tried my best to leave useful data for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Brest as a better side. Do not forget to take more risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Let’s who will win in this game.