Montpellier vs Angers French League 1 Match Review
February 19, 2023 Sports Betting
Both sides are very different from each other in the last some games. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. I would like to ask you to choose the best side after comparing.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change any player in the next game of the series.
Montpellier played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 0 matches. On the other side, Angers also played six games and failed in 4 games. The same side succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Here are more data for your assistance.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Angers faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Monetpiller also faced 7 yellow cards and 2 red cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game of the league.
Head to Head
If we see head-to-head games, then Angers won the last game by a 2-1 result. Yes, they are ready to win another game of the league.
If we see predictions, then Montpellier picked a 41% chance to win. On the other side, Angers also gained 32% chances to win the ga,e. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Montpellier and Angers Goals
In the French League 1, Montpellier played 12 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 21 also. Wahi scored 8 goals for the side.
On the other side, Angers also played 12 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 9 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 7 goals and conceded 25 also. Salam scored 3 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game of the league.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, Montpelier is a much better side to win the game. They can win another game in the league without any issues. Surely, they are also ready to get more rates in this game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face an issue, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Yes, Angers is struggling in all the formate of games. That is the reason to choose the other side. Angers need to overcome past faults. Yes, in predictions, we need to take some risks also. That is the end of the review.