Montpellier vs Clermont French League 1 Match Review
March 12, 2023 Casino Slots
Montpellier is a better side in this league to have more wins. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Here are the complete facts and figures of the teams. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more detail.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change any player in this game.
Montpellier played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Clemont also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Let’s see which is a better side in this game.
Head to head
These couple sides faced each other in November 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. We cannot take any chance on the behalf of the past facts and figures.
If we see predictions, then Montpellier picked a 42% chance to win. On the other side, Clermont also gained a 31% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match of the league.
Montpellier and Clermont Goals
In the French League 1, Montpellier played 14 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 22 goals and conceded 22 also. Savanier soaked 10 goals for the side.
On the other side, Clermont also played 13 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 15 goals and conceded 13 also. Muhammad scored 4 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Montpellier vs Clermont Betting Odds
According to the odds and tips of teams, then Montpelier picked 1/1 versus 14/5 for another side. The remaining 9/4 will go to draw the match. No one is responsible for any change in result. Let’s see which will be the best side in this game of the league.
Yellow cards and red
According to recent reports, Clemont faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Montpellier also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is a minor change between the two sides of the day.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. No one is responsible for any change in result. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Montpellier as a better side. They left some better results in the past matches of French League 1.