Nantes vs Lyon Match Review
December 11, 2022 Sports Betting
Both sides would like to win the game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.
Nantes played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and three matches did not leave any results. On the other hand, Lyon also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. We are expecting the same lineup in this game.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 3-2 in the favor of Lyon. let’s see which is a better side.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. Here is more data for you.
If we compare the betting predictions, then Nantes picked a 33% chance to win. on the other side, Lyon also gained a 43% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match. Read the goals information in the last games of French League 1.
Nantes and Lyon Goals
In the French League 1, Nantes played 7 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 1 game and succeeded to draw 4 matches. They scored 11 goals and conceded 9 also. Moses scored 5 goals. Here is more data for you.
Lyon also took part in 7 games and won 1 time, they failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 1 match. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 12 goals. Alexandre scored 9 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Red and yellow cards
According to these features, Nantes faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Lyon also faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
If we see the betting tip, then these couple of side has the same chances. Because of the results, we are expecting a draw result.
The above result in the French League 1 and overall outcomes showed that there is not any change in betting prices.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare maximum data. All the information is pure and taken from official sources. The features of betting tips and odds are pure. If you do not have any experience, then you can take more and more data before to take the final decision. According to us and experience, Lyon is a better side to carry the day.