Norwich City vs Sunderland English Premier League Match Review
February 28, 2023 Sports Betting
Norwich City is ready to win another game of the league. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here are all the major features of the two sides.
According to recent reports, these couple sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.
Norwich City played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Sunderland also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Norwich City. Yes, they are ready to win another game of the league.
If we see predictions, then Norwich City picked a 42% chance to win. Sunderland also gained a 31% chance to win the game. the remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Norwich City and Sunderland Goals
In the English football league, Norwich City played 18 games and won 8 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 27 goals and conceded 21 also. Josh scored 11 goals for the side.
On the other side, Sunderland also played 18 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in six games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 28 goals and conceded 21 also. Ross scored 10 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.
Odds and tips
I check all the figures for the two sides and found some changes. Yes, Norwich City is a better side to win another game in the league. That is the reason to have more ratings as compared to other ones.
Yellow and red cards
Fortunately, no one faced any red cards in the last some matches. Yes, Norwich City faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Sunderland also faced 5 yellow cards and one red card.
I tried my best to explain all the major features of teams. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. In predictions, we need to take and compare more and more detail. If you do not agree, then you can check the result of other games in the English football league. Wise viewers must use their own experience rather than the other options. We are not responsible for any change in the result.