Queen Park Rangers vs Huddersfield Town Match Review

Queen Park Rangers vs Huddersfield Town Match Review

September 9, 2022 Sports Betting

Queen Park Rangers vs Huddersfield Town Match Review

QPR is a better team in English Football League. They won a couple of games and succeeded in drawing 2 matches also. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head hed, squads, odds, tips, statistics and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s start without wasting any time.

Latest performance

QPR played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in two games and also drew 2 games. On the other side, Huddersfield Town also participated in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and won a draw a game also. Here are the predictions for games.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-2 in favour of the two teams. We cannot take any prediction from these results.


No one has announced its final lineup. We have to wait till teh start of the match. The winning side will not change its lineup.

Results in the last six games


Huddersfield Town : L,L,L,L,D,D

I have checked that Huddersfield did not win even a single game from the last six. It is a significant advantage for other teams.


There is a minor change in the predictions of teams. QPR picked 38% chances to win. On the other side, Huddersfield Town also gained a 33% chance to win. The remaining 29% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, QPR played 4 games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and succeeded in drawing another one. The whole side scored 7 goals and conceded 5 also. Chris was the top scorer with 4 goals.

On the other side, Huddersfield also participated in three games and failed. They scored 2 goals and conceded 6 also. Ward scored 2 goals. Here are betting odds and tips for you.

Betting Odds

QPR picked ⅘ betting price versus 7/2 for others. The remaining 13/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. It is a significant difference between the two teams. Here are the statistics of teams.

Betting Tips

We have 2 expected results from these predictions. Yes, there will not be any result, or Huddersfield will win the game. So, QPR does not have any chances to win the game.

Red and Yellow cards

Both teams faced 1,1 yellow cards and did not face any red cards. It is the best thing for two teams. A red card may exclude any player from the game. Read the final expected results of teams.

Final Words

I tried to explain all the significant features of the game. You can compare the facts and figures if you still have any issues. Do not forget to take risks in this game also. At the end of the task, we are in favour of Huddersfield that they will win this game. However, we are not expecting a high margin.