Queens Park Rangers vs Watford English Football League Match Review
February 25, 2023 Sports Betting
The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Both sides would like to win this game of the league. Here are all the major features of the two sides. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. If you have any information, then you can share it with us.
QPR played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Watford also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 4 matches also.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-3 in the favor of QPR. they are ready to win another game in the English Football league.
Odds and tips
Watford and QPR are on the same side according to results and head-to-head outcomes. So, these couple of sides have the same chance to win. So, there is not any altar in the coming result of teams.
If we see predictions, then QPR picked a 31% chance to win the game. On the other side, Watford also gained a 41% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to drawing the game of the league.
Queens Park Rangers and Watford Goals
In the English football league, QPR played 16 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 23 also. Chris scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other side, Watford played 17 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 7 matches also. They scored 17 goals and conceded 21 also. Sarr scored 9 goals for the side.
Yellow and red cards
Red cards can create a lot of problems for any player in the game as well as the team also. However, no one faced any red cards in the last some matches of the English Football League.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match of the league. These couple of sides created different results in the latest games. According to the above data and results, both side did not release much change in the result. So, we cannot take and prominent decision on the behalf of the past data. So, QPR is ready to win the game. We cannot ignore the other side also.