RB Leipzig vs VfB Stuttgart Match Review
December 28, 2022 Sports Betting
Leipzig did not lose even a single game in the last six games. They won all the time. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the German Bundesliga, and profiles of players. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.
RB Leipzig played six games and won all the matches. Stuttgart also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games also. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of league.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see which side will win this game.
RB Leipzig picked 61% chance to win. On the other side, VfB also picked an 18% chance to win. The remaining 21% chance will go to drawing the game. Let’s see which is a better side to carry the day.
RB Leipzig and VfB Stuttgart Goals
If we see the goals in the German Bundesliga Season. Then, they played 7 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 1 also.on the other side, they scored 19 goals and conceded 5 also. Christopher scored 12 goals for the side.
On the other hand, Stuttgart also played 7 games and won 0 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 17 also. Sehr scored 4 goals in the game.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the German Bundesliga Season.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked that there is a large change in the cards of teams. Yes, RB faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Stuttgart also faced 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards. It is a major change between the two teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in the next game.
Odds and tips
It is very clear from the recent result of teams. But, we cannot take any decision on the behalf of the past data of head to head.
Leipzig has more chances to win the game. We are expecting a draw game.
Leipzig will bet more price in the game as compared to others. The same side failed in one game only.
If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side. Yes, RB is a good side in the league to win another game. The same side remained well in all the last 5 games of the German Bundesliga season.