Reading vs Blackburn Rovers Match Review

Reading vs Blackburn Rovers Match Review

August 16, 2022 Sports Betting

Reading vs Blackburn Rovers Betting Review

It is the first game of the English Football League on 18th August 2022. Both sides would like to win this game. I have checked the latest performance and found different results in the past. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, goals in the English Football league, odds, tips and statistics. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions.

Latest performance

If we see the latest performance, Reading played six games and won 1 match. The same side failed in 5 matches also. On the other hand, Rovers also took part in six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game. There is a complete difference between the performance of teams.

Results in the last six games

Reading : L,L,L,L,L,W

Rovers : W,W,W,W,W,L

So, Reading is struggling in this league for the last some games. Whereas, Rovers is trashing the other teams to claim another win.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. Reading remained undefeated by a 1-0 result. It will put some extra pressure on the other teams.


According to predictions, Reading picked 38% chances to win. On the other side, Blackburn also gained 33% chances to carry the day. The remaining number of 29% will go to the drawn game.


Both teams did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. However, no one will change its last lineup.

Goals in English Football League

In the English Football League, Reading played one game and won it. The same side scored 2 goals and conceded 1 also. Shane was the best player to score 1 goal from its side.

On the other hand, Rovers also played one game and won it. So, there is not any difference in the latest results of the English Football League. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 0 also. Diaz scored 2 goals. Here is some more important information for viewers.


If we see the odds of teams, then Reading picked a 9/4 betting price versus 23/10 of other teams. It is a complete difference between the two teams. Moreover, 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game.


According to statistics, Rovers remained undefeated in the last 4 games. It is big news for the fans of Rovers.


If we see the tips of experienced experts, then Reading has more chances to win the game.


After checking all the information, it is not a big deal to compare the teams. Yes, Reading is a great side to win another game in the league. They failed in only one game from the last six matches. Moreover, the same side did not lose in the English Football League. If you still have any issues, then you can compare all data to other official spots. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Reading as an expected winner.