Real Betis vs Sevilla Match Review

Real Betis vs Sevilla Match Review

October 31, 2022 Sports Betting

Real Betis vs Sevilla Match Review

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. Do not forget to compare the data before taking the final decision. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. Here are the complete facts and figures of the teams. Both sides left the same winning results in the last six games.

Latest performance

Real Betis played six games and one 2 times. They failed in one game and 3 matches did not leave any result. . on the other side, Sevilla also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in two games and 2 matches did not leave any results. Here is more data for you.

Sevilla failed in three back-to-back games of Spanish La Liga. it is a major change in the performance of teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Read the updates of squads.


Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is more data on teams.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in February 2022. . the final result was 2-1 in the favor of Sevilla. It will create some pressure on the other side.


According to predictions, Real Betis picked a 41% chance to win. On the other hand, Sevilla also picked a 31% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the Spanish La Liga

Real Betis played six games in Spanish La Liga and won 5 times. They failed in one game also. On the other side, they scored 11 goals and conceded 4 also. Borja scored 7 goals. Here is data from another side.

Sevilla played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and one match did not take any side. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 10 also. Erik scored 3 goals for the team.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides faced only yellow cards for the team. However, no one faced any red cards. Here are betting odds and tips for teams.

Betting Tips

If we see the betting tips, then both sides are going to play a draw game of Spanish La Liga.

Betting Odds

Real Betis picked a 5/1 betting price versus Sevilla of 21/10. The remaining 21/10 numbers will go to the drawn game.


Both sides succeeded to win in the last 2,2 games of football.

Final Words

I tried to explain all the major features of the two teams. You can see the change in the results of teams and players. Both sides to win would like to win this game. Head-to-head games and predictions of teams also favored Sevilla to win this game. In betting, no one is responsible for any loss. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. All the facts and figures have been taken from official sources.