Roma vs Bologna Match Review
December 5, 2022 Sports Betting
Bologna remained undefeated in more games than the other side. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in Italian Series A. after getting all data, you will be able to make predicitons. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data.
Roma played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Bologna also took part in six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait until the start of the match. Let’s see which are the final squads of teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of two teams. Here are the predictions of teams.
According to the predictions of teams, Roma picked a 66% chance to win. On the other side, Bologna also conceded a 13% chance to carry the day. The remaining 21% chance will go to drawing the match.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series A, Roma played 7 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 games and one match did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 7 goals and conceded 5 also, Paulo scored 5 goals for the side.
On the other hand, Bologna also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 matches and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 19 also. Marko scored 8 goals for the team.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only yellow cards in the league. Yes, Roma faced 3, yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Bologna also conceded 3 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Roma vs Bologna Betting Odds
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Roma picked a 4/7 betting price versus 9/2 for Bologna. The remaining 29/10 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of league.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Bologna as a better side. They can win this game without any problem. All the players are in good form and ready to win the game. The same side remained undefeated in more games of Italian Series A. all the data have been taken from official sources. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data from same league and season.