Roma vs Fiorentina Match Review
December 17, 2022 Sports Betting
I have checked that both sides played a lot of games in the Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, goals in the Italian Series A, and statistics. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take the risk. Here is a complete of all the major features of teams and data.
Roma played six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches. On the other side, Fiorentina played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both sides would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Fiorentina. Let’s see which is a better side to win this game.
Roma picked a 50% chance to win the game. On the other side, Fiorentina also gained a 24% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced red and yellow cards in the last six games. Roma faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Fioertina also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Roma and Fiorentina’s Goals
In the Italian Series A, Roma played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 5 goals. Paulo scored 5 goals in the Italian Series A.
On the other side. Fiorentina played 8 games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. They scored 7 goals and conceded 8 goals. Luka scored 3 goals.
We have seen that both sides are hungry to win this game. Here is more data for you.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. It will help them to win another game.
These couple of sides have the same chance to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the match.
I have seen that these two teams picked the same betting price in this game. According to it, you can be expected that you have to take some risks.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Roma is the best side to win this game. The same side has better performance in the Italian Series A. no one is ready to fail in this game. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data.