Sampdoria vs Bologna Match Review
January 25, 2023 Sports Betting
Bologna is a much better side to win the game. They are ready to win another game of Italian Series A. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make a prediction. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which are the final players for this side.
Sampdoria played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 back to back games. On the other side, Bologna also played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one game also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. So, we cannot take any risk on the behalf of the past data.
If we see predictions, then Sampordia picked a 35% chance to win. On the other side, Bologna also gained a 36% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to draw the match.
Sampdoria and Bologna Goals
If we see predicitons, then Sampordua played 10 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 2 goals and conceded 16 also. Filip scored 2 goals for the side. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
On the other side, Bologna played 9 games and won 2 times. They failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 21 also. Marko scored 8 goals. let’s see which is a good side in this game.
Red and yellow cards
If we see red and yellow cards, then Sampordia faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Bologna also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Sampdoria remained undefeated in one game only from the last six games.
Odds and tips
According to odds and odds, then Bologna has maximum chances to win the game. The same side will get more price in this game. All the data is original and official.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. Both sides would like to win this game. All the information cleared the best side of the two sides. Bologna remained well in the head-to-head game and the last game. That is the reason to choose the bologna is a better side. In betting, we have to take some risks. All the viewers have seen that Sampordia remained well in one game only from the last si games. So, you must have to choose Bologna as a better side. That is the end of this game review.