December 3, 2022 Sports Betting
Troyes always did well in difficult games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here is more data.
Strasbourg played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. Whereas, Troyes also played six games and failed in 3 matches. The remaining 3 did not take any side.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. So, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of it.
If we compare the predictions of teams, then Strasbourg picked a 55% chance to win. On the other side, Troyes also conceded a 21% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Goals in the French league 1
In the French League 1, Strasbourg played 8 games and succeeded to draw three also. They failed in 5 games and did not win even a single match.
The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 13 also. Habib scored 6 goals for his side.
On the other side, Troyes also took part in 8 games and won 2 times. They failed in 6 games and did not draw any match. The same side scored 16 goals and conceded 20 also. Mama scored 7 goals for the team.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which will be the final lineup.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked that both sides conceded red and yellow cards. Yes, Strasbourg faced 5 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Troyes also faced 3 red cards and 1 red card. It is a minor change in the yellow cards.
Both sides conceded goals in the last six games. Moreover, these numbers of goals are more than they scored.
We are expecting a draw game. However, Strasbourg has some chances to win.
Strasbourg is a little better side to get more betting prices. We need to take risks in this betting.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Strasburg as a better side. They have the best line up to beat the other side. Let’s see which is a better one. We took all the data from the official source to compare. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you want to get more best detail, then you need to take and compare more.