Troyes vs Nantes Match Review

Troyes vs Nantes Match Review

November 17, 2022 Sports Betting

Troyes vs Nantes Match Review

Troyes is a better side in this league. They are doing well in the recent matches of French League 1. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you.

Latest performance

According to the latest performance, Troyes played six games and failed in three games. The same side succeeded to draw three matches also. on the other side, Nantes also played six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and three matches did not take any side.


Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Troyes. They did well by a 1-0 margin in that game. Let’s see which is a better side to win.


If we see predictions, then Troyes picked a 38% chance to win. On the other side, Nantes also gained 34% chances to carry the day. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match.

Goals in the French League 1

According to French League 1, Troyes played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 5 also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 11 also. Mama scored 7 goals.

Nantes also took part in six games and won 0 times. They failed in5 games and three matches did not take any side. The same side scored 6 goals and conceded 15 also. Moses scored 5 goals for the side.

Betting Odds

According to the betting odds of teams, Troyes picked a 13/10 betting price versus 9/5 for Nantes. The same side also gained 12/5 draw chances. It is crucial to see for us.


These couple of sides succeeded to do score in the last 6 six hames. Nantes did not win even a single game in the last six matches. Here are betting tips for you.

Red and yellow cards

The red card is not good for any side. However, these two sides did not face any red cards this season. So, do not worry about it.

Betting Tips

If we see the betting tips of teams, then Nantes has maximum chances to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the game.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Nantes as a better side. They succeeded in many games of the French League overall. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. However, no one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, do not forget to take risks all the time.