Verona vs Spezia Match Review

Verona vs Spezia Match Review

November 7, 2022 Sports Betting

Verona vs Spezia Match Review

The betting review will revolve around the performance of two sides. let’s see which is a better side. Both sides would like to win the game. All the predictions have consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and statistics. Do not forget to compare the detail of the teams. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here is the complete detail of teams and players also.

Latest performance

Verona played six games and failed in all matches. On the other side, Spezia also took part in six games and failed in 5 games. The remaining game did not take any side. So, both sides failed to win even a single game.


Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Verona.


Verona picked 55% chances to win the game. On the other side, Spezia picked 21% chances to carry the day. The remaining 24% chances will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Verona played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games also. On the other side, the same team scored 7 goals and conceded 14 also. Josh scored 2 goals for the team.

On the other side, Spezia also took part in 7 games and won 0 times. They failed in 7 games also. All the players succeeded in to do 1 goal and conceded 15 also. Nozia scored 5 goals for the team.

Red and yellow cards

If we see red and yellow cards, then both teams conceded only 4,5 yellow cards. However, no one faced any red cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Betting Odds

After getting all information, Verona picked the 10/11 betting price versus 14/5 for Spezia. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn game.


If we see the statistics, then Verona failed in the last 6 games of Italian Series A. the same team also failed to draw any game. I showed the worst performance by any side in the league.

Betting Tips

Spezia is a little better side to win this game. They showed a little bit best result as compared to another side. Here is the conclusion for you.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. Both sides have the same results in the past game. So, it is not an easy task to predict the best side. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Spezia. They showed some best results in the recent matches. All the data have been taken from reliable and official sources. In betting, you have to take some risk. We are also expecting a draw result. If we check the head-to-head and predictions, then the result is totally change.