Wales vs Iran Match Review

Wales vs Iran Match Review

November 23, 2022 Sports Betting

Wales vs Iran Match Review

There is much change in the performance of teams. Yes, both sides have a different record in the last game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, statistics, goals in the world cup 2022, odds and tips, scores, and final predictions. Here is more data for you. Do not forget to take risks in betting.

Latest performance

Wales played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and three matches did not take any side. On the other hand, Iran also took part in six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and one match did not take any side.


Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Iran would like to play with the same lineup. No one is injured in this game.

Head to Head

Iran and Wales did not play to each other in recent times. So, we cannot take any chances on the behalf of this data. Here is more detail for you.


According to predictions, Wales picked a 44% chance to win. On the other side, Iran also gained a 27% chance to carry the day. The remaining 29% chance will go to the drawn game. Here is the goals information for the World Cup 2022.

Wales and Iran Goals

Iran played one game in the world Cup 2022. The same side did not win or lose in it. They succeeded to draw the game by 1-1. Moreover, the entire side succeeded to do one goal and conceded one also.

On the other hand, Wales also took part in one game and failed in it. They scored 0 goals and conceded 2 also. It is a major change between the two sides. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Wales vs Iran Betting Odds

According to the betting odds of teams, Wales picked 11/10 betting price versus 3/1 for Iran. moreover, the remaining 2/1 numbers will go to the drawn game.


Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the international games.

Wales vs Iran Betting Tips

We always make tips on the behalf of the past data. So, you can compare also. Both sides are going to play a draw game in the world cup 2022. Here is the conclusion of the game.

Red and yellow cards

Iran did not face any red and yellow cards in the last game. On the other side, Wales conceded 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Normally, we can say that Wales is a better side to win the game. They remained undefeated in many games. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Wales a better side to win this game. They do not have any pressure in this game.