West Ham United vs Crystal Palace Match Review
October 29, 2022 Sports Betting
The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. West Ham United is ready to win another game in English Premier League. They remained well in the last three back-to-back games. Here is the complete story of teams and players.
West Ham United played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not leave any result. On the other side, Crystal Palace also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 games did not leave any results.
Results in the last six games
West Ham United: W, W, W, L, L, D
Crystal Palace: W, W, L, L, D, D
West Ham United is a better side to win this game.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. West Ham United is ready to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 2-3 in the favor of West Ham United. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
West Ham United picked a 40% chance to win. The other side also gained 33% chances to carry the day. The remaining 27% chance will go to the drawn game. Here are goals in the English Premier League
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, West Ham United played six games and won 3 times. They scored 8 goals and conceded 6 also. Michail scored 2 goals for the team.
On the other side, Crystal Palace played 5 games and succeeded in three games. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 5 also. Zaha scored 5 goals. Here are the betting odds of teams.
Goals in the English Premier League will help the viewers to predict the best side of the day. Here are the betting odds of teams.
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then West Ham United picked a 9/10 betting price versus 3/1 for Crystal Palace. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn game. It is a huge change in the performance of teams.
Red and yellow cards
Both teams faced only yellow cards in the English Premier League. West Ham United picked 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Crystal Palace also conceded 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
I have checked all the data of the teams and found different results of teams. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose both sides for prediciotns. We are expecting a draw result for teams. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. All the data have been taken from reliable sources.